20090316

Clean air seems to breathe better...do you not agree?

It seems all too often in life we let people in...and push people out. For whatever reason(s), we think that the web of a relationship or a friendship should be unraveled. But what constitutes this decision to be made? What has happened that makes it so unbearable to have that person in your life anymore? Is it that serious? Is it that unforgivable?

Very recently I have resolved an issue between myself and an old friend of mine. I recall the reason(s) why I pushed her away. But, those reasons were not quantifiable to the action of releasing the reigns on our friendship. Inexcusable on my part...even unforgivable.

I wrote to this person and asked forgiveness. I know now that what I did was wrong. I should never have mistreated an innocent bystander to my self-tortures. Thankfully, she found it in her heart to look past the inequities, and resolve our differences. Ultimately, resuming our friendship where it left off. How can one be so kind? I am truly blessed to have someone like this in my life...

Thank you C. You are an inspiration.

No comments: