20090317

Another day, another...How much do I get again???

It's funny how time flies when you get older.  You forget that you aren't eighteen anymore, and that waking up in the morning is quite the laborious task.  Yet, still I force myself to putter around the house til late at night knowing that the morning comes all too quickly.

School is going well still.  I am on track to complete my final project in a timely fashion.  I can only hope it exceeds my own expectations.  If it meets the school's requirements...that's just a gold star.

Chey and I joined a fitness club that is close to where we live, so I don't have to stay after work to use a gym.  It also negates me having to make two different trips to a gym so she and I can both work out.  SO...win/win!!  Interestingly, since we are members at once branch...we can visit ANY of the branches.  That's a nice perk.  The people seem friendly there as well.  We'll see how it goes...

I love kissing Chey's tummy in the mornings before I leave for work.  I want the little one to know their daddy's voice before they even come out!  I can't wait til August...end of July...whenever they want to come out is fine by me!  Just show yourself in a healthy form...and know that we love you!

Til next time...

No comments: