Waterworks...(yuck)
Have you ever woken up one day and you make your morning trek to the latrine(that's a bathroom for you civilians!), and you find that you have liquid coming from both ends...? I know, I know. That's the most disgusting thing you have ever heard, right? But I have had this scenario for the past two days, and just can't seem to shake it. At first, I thought it was a bout with dehydration. I gave myself an IV, pumped some fluids, and still no change. I have stayed away from the fresh fruits and salads...still no change. Nothing but bubble gut...yuck.
I think I spend more time in the bathroom than taking care of my patients. I hope I can get rid of this "crap" soon. It's starting to get on my nerves.
20070528
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dad says you need to have your crap checked for Shigella...LOL! This is the time of year for Shigella. It could also just be a virus. Those are the infamous words of Doc Rutherford. LOL! Hope your feeling better soon. It's always great to read your blogs, even the yucky ones! We love and miss you so very much. Your in our thoughts and prayers always. Your loving parents always!
Oh baby baby....wow! What a topic to talk about, but you are right! You were so tasteful and made sure that you used choice words. I love you no matter what...even goo goes to EWWWWW!! XOXOXO!
Post a Comment