20070524

Test yourself...

Here is something you can do to try to emulate the conditions over here...

  1. Wait until you see your weather report, then pick the hottest day that is forthcoming
  2. Rummage through the closet and grab your warmest jacket/coat in your possession
  3. Find a football helmet or go to your local Army surplus store and purchase an old K-pot
  4. Next, fill a backpack with 50-70lbs of sand(or anything of weight)
  5. On that hottest day, put on boots, sweat pants, a long sleeve shirt/windbreaker, THEN add your jacket/closet that you found
  6. Finally, don your helmet and backpack and go outside into the warmth

See how long you last on your own...by YOUR CHOICE! We do this every day...

Look at the bright side, I get paid for it. And I get to look at palm trees all the time...HEY! Where the hell is my drink with the little umbrella in it???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the MAN son!! The way you are able to keep everything in perspective constantly amazes me. Your inner and outer strenghts are as extrodinary as you are. We'll have that cool drink with the umbrella in it waiting for you when you come home. You are ALWAYS in our thoughts and prayers. Your loving parents always, Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

I will have a nice little bar set up for you when you get home with lots of little umbrellas and some fake palm trees too...oh wait a second!! I don't need to have one set up-we are going to have lots of em' in St. Lucia!!! WITH REAL PALM TREES, bllue skkkies! sandy white beaches, and some nice big umbrellas to sit under! I love you baby! So much! Xoxoxoxo!