I'm Ron Burgundy?
I only titled this entry the above because it ran through my mind as I started to type! Don't ask me why...it just happens that way sometimes. Chey--you know better than anyone how random I can be! ;) That's just me.
So, I am mainly writing today because I want to express my gratitude for a loving, caring, devoted, beautiful, and selfless wife. Cheyenne Noel...this name has to mean "Blessing from Heaven". I do not know if I deserve the grace that she bestows upon me. This woman has done more for me while I have been deployed than I thought anyone could or would do for anyone. She has sent me packages, letters, cards, and anything else someone can think of that would just make someone's day! Each and everytime it shows that I have mail...I just know that my wife has done something else spectacular for me. She may think that it is ONLY a card. But, to me...it's much much more than that. It's her love reaching out and embracing me and comforting me in a place that offers none of this for me. I cherish the smallest token that she sends as if it were a treasure.
She thinks that she doesn't do much for me, that she could somehow do MORE! But, I can only say that she has done everything and more than I could ever have asked her to do. I love you Chey! You are my everything...my rock...my confidant...and most of all--MY BEST FRIEND!!!
I just wish we could have spent our first anniversary together... We have many more to share!
20070903
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your wife. She is truely a blessing and we thank God everyday that she is part of our lives. As your parents, we can't thank her enough for all that she has done, but more importantly, for the love, devotion, and dedication she has for you and your marriage. She is an awesome person and a perfect wife. All that is missing now is a baby. LOL! Sorry, just had to throw that one in. We love you both so very much.
You are so wonderful...I am SO BLESSED to have you! That was so amazing what you wrote about me,how you describe me... You always blow my mind. I'm glad to KNOW that I am the person that you describe me as. You always boost my confidence, just when It's sliding downward... I love you for this! You have perfect timing!! About that baby...hehe...I hope it comes soon, but God will let it happen we are supposed to have a wee one..!! :0D
I love you, with all of my everything! Yes, you "Ron Burgandy?"...Mr. Random...You Jamie!
XOXOXOXO! Always and Forever...Your Chey-girl
Post a Comment