20061225

Merry Christmas! Oh how I wish I could be with my Chey right now...sharing our first Christmas TOGETHER! However, I have to do my duty here in the ever so grateful Middle East. I pray for a Silent Night...

I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday, enjoy each others company, and don't take if for granted. I know I won't in the future...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and Mom say.....

Merry Christmas Son!! We pray that you have a silent night too. I must tell you that I believe we all really enjoyed each other throughout the holidays even more this year due to everything going on in the world. Needless to say, it would have been perfect if you and Chey would have been here too, but we know that all wishes can't come true all the time. We love and miss you more than you will ever know. Be safe and know how very proud we are of yu every minute of every day.

Your loving parents always,
Dad and Mom

thegermanygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We have your Cheyenne here safe and sound, and are enjoying hearing her laugh and seeing her face. It was good to hear your voice, too, as we were driving home from the airport.
We pray that silent nights will become more numerous there.
We love you and thank you for what you are doing. Thanks, too, for loving our daughter.
Love, Mom in law