Is time travel possible? If it is...then all I want is to travel forward to April 2007! I almost...I say again...I almost regret taking my R&R so late in the game (8 months into deployment). Then, I remind myself that when I get BACK from R&R I only have 4 months left!!
Today is my friend Neil's birthday. I need to call him and wish him a Happy Birthday! How old is he? Is he 23? 24?
Speaking of birthdays -- mine is the 17th, I will be 31. Flippin' Yay. (NOTE: Excitement level is minimal). Pat and Dave are both December babies too! I think the 23rd and 26th? I have to put a question mark on that one because I have to ask for confirmation. I am 100% sure.
One more year come and gone....It's hard to believe that it has passed by so fast. I didn't even blink that long...
20061215
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dad and Mom say....
This past year has come and gone so quickly because of how busy you've been. You've been here, there, and everywhere, and have also accomplished alot. You've also traveled alot and most importantly you got married to a wonderful woman. April will be here before you know it. We love and miss you dearly.
I cannot wait till april I tell ya, I wanna time travel too.
I get to meet people I already love and respect.
Yea I know about the excitement level thing, you are correct,on the dates 23 and 26.
Hey Son-in-law...better get some toothpicks so you don't keep blinking...the years go fast.
Hmmm...what was I doing at 31?
Heading out to the West Coast...didn't have Chey yet...where has the time gone???
It's taken me right here for right now, writing to you and waiting for April to really get to know my son-in-law, to watch him look at my daughter with all his love.
Can't wait... :)
31 may not be so exciting this year, but your birthdays from here on out are going to be exciting because you are going to be with me...I hope that the excitement level rises a notch or two on that.. :0) I Love you...
Post a Comment