
It's time, yet again, to give an update to those who take time out of their day to read up on me. Not a whole lot has taken place since the Aussie encounter. I have been going through the proper channels to get accepted into a New York college known as Excelsior. They offer online courses to complete an Associates in Science of Nursing, and then a transition from Associates in Nursing (AN) to a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN). A BSN is what I need to become an officer in the military. I have my application in...it is supposed to take 2-3 weeks to be notified if I am accepted...((crossing my fingers!!))
One really interesting thing that has happened was Kelso, from KRXO (107.7 fm) in OKC, came to Ibn Sina last week and interviewed me. He also interviewed a few others from Oklahoma that are here. The station is supposed to air the interviews monday and tuesday of next week...if you want to listen.
I have been without internet for about two or three weeks...I lose track of days here. But, it's nice to finally have it back up and running. I am able to talk and see my wife, Cheyenne again. That alone keeps me sane over here.
She is my rock.


2 comments:
Dad and Mom say...
Thought it was kind of interesting that the internet came back up once you mentioned it on your interview. Whatever works right?! As with everything else you do, you also interview like a pro. You rock son!!!
Post a Comment